Lion Park Half Day Tour
R1350 per person
On the Lion Park Half Day Tour you will visit the Lion Park, home to more than 85 lions and only 45 minutes drive from Johannesburg. Besides the big cats, enjoy guided game drives and hand feeding giraffes and other animals.
What to expect from the Lion Park Half Day Tour
As well as being home to a large population of lion, including the rare white lion, the Lion Park is also home to other carnivores like the cheetah, hyena and wild dog. You will also have the opportunity to interact with and feed giraffe.
The Lion & Safari Park is home to a vast selection of indigenous species such as lion (brown and white), cheetah, hyena (brown, spotted and striped), leopard (including black leopard), wild dogs, sable antelope, kudu, nyala to mention only a few.
- Transfers in an comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup in Johannesburg
- Entrance to Lion Park
- Guided game drive in Lion Park
- Feeding giraffes and ostriches
- Free onboard uncapped WiFi
- Personal purchases
- Food and drinks other than stated
Cancellation & refund policy
Full refund if cancelled due to weather. Cancellation fee can be withheld if cancelled with short notice.
- 1 day notice: 100% charge
- 3 days notice: 50% charge
- 7 days notice: 25% charge