Soweto Half Day Tour
R950 per person
On this Soweto Half Day Tour we take you to some of the top historic attractions in Soweto. You will visit the Apartheid Museum, the Hector Pieterson Memorial, and Vilakazi Street.
What to expect from the Soweto Half Day Tour
We start your introduction to Jozi and Soweto with a visit to the world famous Apartheid Museum, where you will learn about the tragic history of South Africa and the struggle of its people during the Apartheid era.
After the Apartheid Museum we travel to Orlando West in Soweto. We visit the Hector Pieterson Memorial and Vilakazi Street, where the late Nelson Mandela lived and where Archbishop Desmond Tutu still resides. We stop here for lunch.
- Free onboard uncapped WiFi
- Transfer in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup/drop-off from any address in Johannesburg
- Entrance to Apartheid museum
- Entrance to Hector Peterson Museum
- View of Mandela house in Soweto
- View Desmond Tutu House
- Lunch at traditional restaurant in Soweto
- Entrance fee Nelson Mandela House Museum
- Personal purchases
Cancellation & refund policy
Full refund if cancelled due to weather. Cancellation fee can be withheld if cancelled with short notice.
- 1 day notice: 100% charge
- 3 days notice: 50% charge
- 7 days notice: 25% charge