Soweto & Johannesburg Full Day Tour
R1450 per person
On this Soweto & Johannesburg Full Day Tour we take you to the top attractions Johannesburg and Soweto have to offer. You will visit Constitution Hill, the Carlton Centre, the Apartheid Museum, the Hector Pieterson Memorial, and Vilakazi Street in Soweto.
What to expect from the Soweto & Johannesburg Full Day Tour
We start your introduction to Jozi with the inspiring Constitution Hill – and Court (when not in session). Political activists like Nelson Mandela and Mahatma Gandhi were once held here. During a tour inside you will learn about some of the history of Johannesburg.
We then head to the Carlton Centre, also known as the ‘Top of Africa’. There a lift will elevate you 50 stories, for an amazing view over the City of Gold. From here we make our way to the world famous Apartheid Museum, where you will learn about the tragic history of South Africa and the struggle of its people during the Apartheid era.
After the Apartheid Museum we travel to Orlando West in Soweto. We stop here for lunch, and then make our way to the Hector Pieterson Memorial and Vilakazi Street, where the late Nelson Mandela lived and where Archbishop Desmond Tutu still resides.
- Free onboard uncapped WiFi
- Transfer in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup/drop-off from any address in Johannesburg
- Entrance to the Constitution Hill museum
- Entrance to Carlton Centre
- Entrance to Apartheid museum
- Entrance to Hector Peterson Museum
- View of Mandela house in Soweto
- View Desmond Tutu House
- Lunch at traditional restaurant in Soweto
- Entrance fee Nelson Mandela House Museum
- Personal purchases
Cancellation & refund policy
Full refund if cancelled due to weather. Cancellation fee can be withheld if cancelled with short notice.
- 1 day notice: 100% charge
- 3 days notice: 50% charge
- 7 days notice: 25% charge